At the close in Madrid, the IBEX 35 fell 0.16%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the IBEX 35 were Cie Automotive (MC: CIEA ), which rose 3.11% or 0.740 points to trade at 24.500 at the close. Cellnex Telecom SA (MC: CLNX ) added 2.29% or 0.55 points to end at 24.59 and Acerinox (MC: ACX ) was up 1.52% or 0.142 points to 9.500 in late trade.
Biggest losers included B. Sabadell (MC: SABE ), which lost 2.83% or 0.029 points to trade at 0.999 in late trade. Bankinter (MC: BKT ) declined 2.38% or 0.166 points to end at 6.808 and Mapfre (MC: MAP ) shed 2.14% or 0.053 points to 2.428.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 89 to 88 and 14 ended unchanged on the Madrid Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for April delivery was up 0.73% or 9.65 to $1325.15 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in March rose 1.05% or 0.57 to hit $54.80 a barrel, while the April Brent oil contract rose 0.37% or 0.23 to trade at $61.77 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.29% to 1.1443, while EUR/GBP fell 0.38% to 0.8717.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.29% at 95.303.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.