Saudi Arabia shares higher at close of trade; Tadawul All Share up 0.35%
Investing.com – Saudi Arabia equities were higher at the close on Monday, as gains in the Hotels & Tourism , Real Estate Development and Retail sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Saudi Arabia, the Tadawul All Share gained 0.35%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Tadawul All Share were Saudi RE Cooperative Reinsurance (SE: 8200 ), which rose 5.19% or 0.41 points to trade at 8.31 at the close. Alujain Corporation (SE: 2170 ) added 4.61% or 1.00 points to end at 22.70 and United Electronics Company (SE: 4003 ) was up 4.30% or 2.90 points to 70.40 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Saudi Industrial Investment Group (SE: 2250 ), which lost 2.16% or 0.54 points to trade at 24.42 in late trade. Al Hammadi Co (SE: 4007 ) declined 2.14% or 0.46 points to end at 21.00 and National Agriculture Marketing Co. (SE: 4160 ) shed 1.57% or 0.34 points to 21.30.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 108 to 68 and 15 ended unchanged on the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was up 1.61% or 0.94 to $59.41 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in September rose 1.56% or 1.01 to hit $65.75 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 1.50% or 21.25 to trade at $1392.45 a troy ounce.
EUR/SAR was down 0.35% to 4.2492, while USD/SAR rose 0.00% to 3.7502.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.46% at 96.107.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or