At the close in Warsaw, the WIG30 fell 3.20%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the WIG30 were Kruk SA (WA: KRU ), which rose 0.28% or 0.60 points to trade at 214.00 at the close. Kernel Holding SA (WA: KER ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to end at 51.90 and Jastrzebska Spotka Weglowa SA (WA: JSW ) was down 1.18% or 0.92 points to 77.10 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Asseco Poland SA (WA: ACPP ), which lost 5.48% or 2.52 points to trade at 43.48 in late trade. CD Projekt SA (WA: CDR ) declined 5.32% or 11.40 points to end at 203.00 and Grupa Azoty SA (WA: ATTP ) shed 4.49% or 1.84 points to 39.16.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 289 to 150 and 199 ended unchanged on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 1.24% or 0.83 to $67.64 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 1.18% or 0.85 to hit $72.92 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.01% or 0.10 to trade at $1219.80 a troy ounce.
EUR/PLN was up 0.19% to 4.2851, while USD/PLN rose 1.28% to 3.7580.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.76% at 96.19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.