At the close in Warsaw, the WIG30 lost 0.66%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the WIG30 were PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna SA (WA: PGE ), which rose 3.49% or 0.33 points to trade at 9.79 at the close. Tauron Polska Energia SA (WA: TPE ) added 2.82% or 0.050 points to end at 1.820 and Energa SA (WA: ENGP ) was up 2.30% or 0.18 points to 8.01 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Grupa Azoty SA (WA: ATTP ), which lost 4.14% or 1.10 points to trade at 25.50 in late trade. Play Communications SA (WA: PLY ) declined 3.57% or 0.60 points to end at 16.22 and Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA (WA: PKO ) shed 2.70% or 1.07 points to 38.59.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 236 to 216 and 174 ended unchanged on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was down 0.13% or 0.09 to $71.25 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 0.26% or 0.21 to hit $80.22 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.77% or 9.40 to trade at $1231.40 a troy ounce.
EUR/PLN was down 0.06% to 4.2922, while USD/PLN fell 0.35% to 3.7024.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.28% at 94.67.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.