At the close in Warsaw, the WIG30 declined 0.60%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the WIG30 were CD Projekt SA (WA: CDR ), which rose 1.49% or 3.20 points to trade at 217.60 at the close. Jastrzebska Spotka Weglowa SA (WA: JSW ) added 1.10% or 0.88 points to end at 80.62 and Grupa Azoty SA (WA: ATTP ) was up 1.09% or 0.46 points to 42.72 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Eurocash SA (WA: EUR ), which lost 4.62% or 0.90 points to trade at 18.60 in late trade. Alior Bank SA (WA: ALRR ) declined 3.47% or 2.55 points to end at 71.00 and Grupa Lotos SA (WA: LTSP ) shed 2.57% or 1.70 points to 64.50.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 210 to 201 and 202 ended unchanged on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was down 0.43% or 0.30 to $69.31 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in September rose 0.19% or 0.14 to hit $74.68 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.04% or 0.50 to trade at $1225.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/PLN was down 0.17% to 4.2802, while USD/PLN fell 0.23% to 3.6738.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.07% at 94.50.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.