Philippines shares higher at close of trade; PSEi Composite up 0.14%
Investing.com – Philippines equities were higher at the close on Friday, as gains in the Holding Firms , Services and Property sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Philippines, the PSEi Composite rose 0.14%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the PSEi Composite were Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc (PS: RRHI ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to trade at 76.100 at the close. Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc (PS: AEV ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 45.400 and Alliance Global Group Inc (PS: AGI ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to 11.720 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc (PS: RRHI ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to trade at 76.100 in late trade. Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc (PS: AEV ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.000 points to end at 45.400 and Alliance Global Group Inc (PS: AGI ) 0.00% or 0.000 points to 11.720.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0 on the Philippines Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was down 0.06% or 0.70 to $1229.40 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November rose 0.12% or 0.08 to hit $68.73 a barrel, while the December Brent oil contract rose 0.13% or 0.10 to trade at $79.39 a barrel.
CNY/PHP was down 0.34% to 7.7526, while USD/PHP fell 0.53% to 53.742.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.05% at 95.77.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or