Nigeria shares lower at close of trade; NSE 30 unchanged
Investing.com – Nigeria equities were lower at the close on Thursday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
At the close in Lagos, the NSE 30 unchanged 0.00%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the NSE 30 were Zenithbank (LAGOS: ZENITHB ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to trade at 22.20 at the close. Dangote Flour Mills PLC (LAGOS: DANGFLOUR ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to end at 7.90 and Dangsugar (LAGOS: DANGSUG ) was unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to 14.60 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Zenithbank (LAGOS: ZENITHB ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to trade at 22.20 in late trade. Dangote Flour Mills PLC (LAGOS: DANGFLOUR ) unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 points to end at 7.90 and Dangsugar (LAGOS: DANGSUG ) 0.00% or 0.00 points to 14.60.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0 on the Lagos.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was down 0.76% or 0.53 to $69.22 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 0.17% or 0.14 to hit $79.91 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.24% or 3.00 to trade at $1230.40 a troy ounce.
EUR/NGN was down 0.04% to 418.990, while USD/NGN fell 0.14% to 363.500.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.26% at 95.60.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or