At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares declined 1.58%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were S2M (CS: S2M ), which rose 4.97% or 11.00 points to trade at 232.00 at the close. Zellidja S.A (CS: ZELI ) added 4.57% or 7.00 points to end at 160.00 and Auto Hall (CS: AUTO ) was up 4.08% or 4.00 points to 102.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included M2M Group (CS: M2M ), which lost 6.00% or 16.80 points to trade at 263.20 in late trade. Maghrebail (CS: MAB ) declined 5.99% or 42 points to end at 660 and Axa Credit (CS: AXC ) shed 5.99% or 21.05 points to 329.95.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 47 to 11 and 2 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was up 6.49% or 2.42 to $39.68 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June rose 6.14% or 2.42 to hit $41.85 a barrel, while the June Gold contract rose 0.47% or 5.80 to trade at $1243.30 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was up 0.09% to 10.9770, while USD/MAD fell 0.30% to 9.6079.
The US Dollar Index was down 0.29% at 94.23.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.