At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares added 0.15%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Brasseries Du Maroc (CS: SBM ), which rose 5.98% or 104 points to trade at 1844 at the close. Dari Couspate SA (CS: DRI ) added 5.98% or 119 points to end at 2109 and Risma (CS: RIS ) was up 3.32% or 3.40 points to 105.75 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Stokvis Nord Afrique (CS: SNA ), which lost 2.41% or 0.55 points to trade at 22.30 in late trade. Residences Dar Saada SA (CS: RDS ) declined 2.25% or 4.00 points to end at 174.00 and Delta Holding S.A (CS: DHO ) shed 2.15% or 0.43 points to 19.56.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 18 to 13 and 7 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was up 1.03% or 0.45 to $44.03 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 1.88% or 0.86 to hit $46.71 a barrel, while the December Gold contract fell 0.52% or 6.95 to trade at $1319.15 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was unchanged 0.00% to 10.9180, while USD/MAD rose 0.04% to 9.7107.
The US Dollar Index was down 0.01% at 95.32.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.