At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares added 0.91%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were AFMA SA (CS: AFM ), which rose 8.98% or 97 points to trade at 1177 at the close. Hps (CS: HPS ) added 6.40% or 120.00 points to end at 1995.00 and Brasseries Du Maroc (CS: SBM ) was up 5.97% or 179 points to 3179 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Sonasid (CS: SOND ), which lost 2.44% or 15 points to trade at 616 in late trade. Managem (CS: MNG ) declined 1.13% or 19 points to end at 1660 and Alliances (CS: ADI ) shed 0.64% or 1 points to 155.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 31 to 8 and 5 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.06% or 0.04 to $68.23 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June rose 0.21% or 0.16 to hit $74.90 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.41% or 5.40 to trade at $1323.30 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was up 0.05% to 11.2420, while USD/MAD fell 0.05% to 9.2791.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.05% at 91.44.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.