At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares added 0.44% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Stroc Industrie (CS: STR ), which rose 8.24% or 2.20 points to trade at 28.90 at the close. Zellidja S.A (CS: ZELI ) added 5.93% or 5.77 points to end at 103.05 and Risma (CS: RIS ) was up 4.12% or 6.80 points to 171.80 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Alliances (CS: ADI ), which lost 3.54% or 4 points to trade at 108 in late trade. Ciments Du Maroc (CS: SCM ) declined 3.13% or 50 points to end at 1550 and Colorado (CS: COL ) shed 2.56% or 2.00 points to 76.00.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0 on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was down 0.03% or 0.02 to $68.94 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October fell 0.15% or 0.11 to hit $73.34 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.34% or 4.20 to trade at $1215.90 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was up 0.02% to 10.9890, while USD/MAD fell 0.00% to 9.4792.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.04% at 94.96.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.