At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares gained 0.19% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Stroc Industrie (CS: STR ), which rose 7.00% or 1.86 points to trade at 28.42 at the close. Aluminum mar 1l (CS: ALU ) added 5.95% or 84 points to end at 1495 and Fenie Brossette (CS: FBR ) was up 5.93% or 5.60 points to 100.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Med Paper (CS: PAP ), which lost 1.61% or 0.36 points to trade at 22.00 in late trade. Alliances (CS: ADI ) declined 0.98% or 1 points to end at 101 and BCP (CS: BCP ) shed 0.79% or 2.20 points to 276.80.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 17 to 10 and 7 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 0.35% or 0.24 to $69.25 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 0.99% or 0.73 to hit $74.48 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.11% or 1.40 to trade at $1219.10 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was up 0.05% to 10.9520, while USD/MAD fell 0.30% to 9.4459.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.19% at 95.01.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.