At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 declined 2.39% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Fattal 1998 Holdings Ltd (TA: FATTAL ), which rose 0.37% or 150 points to trade at 40430 at the close. Strauss Group (TA: STRS ) fell 0.56% or 52 points to end at 9170 and Alony Hetz Properties and Investments Ltd (TA: ALHE ) was down 0.70% or 30 points to 4270 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TA: TSEM ), which lost 6.05% or 388 points to trade at 6022 in late trade. Delek Group (TA: DLEKG ) declined 5.69% or 3760 points to end at 62310 and OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) shed 4.56% or 34 points to 721.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 345 to 42 and 26 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 1.04% or 0.64 to $61.02 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.76% or 0.54 to hit $70.08 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 1.00% or 12.85 to trade at $1300.25 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.53% to 3.5778, while EUR/ILS rose 0.47% to 4.0192.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.03% at 97.095.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.