At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 declined 0.46% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Leumi (TA: LUMI ), which rose 2.21% or 46 points to trade at 2125 at the close. Mizrahi Tefahot (TA: MZTF ) added 2.07% or 135 points to end at 6650 and OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) was up 1.96% or 29 points to 1505 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Delek Group (TA: DLEKG ), which lost 7.45% or 4360 points to trade at 54200 in late trade. Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ) declined 3.89% or 21.1 points to end at 522.0 and Frutarom Industries Ltd (TA: FRUT ) shed 3.85% or 1340 points to 33510.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 288 to 109 and 28 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was down 0.73% or 0.48 to $64.97 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 0.50% or 0.34 to hit $68.24 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.04% or 0.50 to trade at $1337.80 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.09% to 3.4537, while EUR/ILS fell 0.52% to 4.2870.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.36% at 89.36.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.