At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.61%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Phoenix Holdings Ltd (TASE: PHOE1 ), which rose 4.94% or 108 points to trade at 2295 at the close. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TASE: TEVA ) added 3.96% or 163 points to end at 4277 and Azrieli Group Ltd (TASE: AZRG ) was up 3.03% or 620 points to 21100 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TASE: BEZQ ), which lost 2.90% or 7.6 points to trade at 254.4 in late trade. Israel Corp (TASE: ILCO ) declined 1.89% or 1580 points to end at 81900 and Nice Ltd (TASE: NICE ) shed 1.71% or 870 points to 49990.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 232 to 145 and 39 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was down 0.25% or 0.16 to $63.05 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.19% or 0.14 to hit $71.83 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.32% or 4.05 to trade at $1273.25 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 1.03% to 3.6167, while EUR/ILS rose 1.01% to 4.0384.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.12% at 97.877.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.