At the close in Jakarta, the Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite rose 0.60%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite were Sejahteraraya Anugrahjaya Tbk (JK: SRAJ ), which rose 20.00% or 70 points to trade at 420 at the close. Multipolar Tbk (JK: MLPL ) added 17.33% or 57 points to end at 386 and Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (JK: MEDC ) was up 12.41% or 165 points to 1495 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Prasidha Aneka Niaga Tbk (JK: PSDN ), which lost 10.00% or 14 points to trade at 126 in late trade. Asuransi Bintang Tbk (JK: ASBI ) declined 10.00% or 55.00 points to end at 495.00 and Cakra Mineral Tbk (JK: CKRA ) shed 9.68% or 9 points to 84.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 157 to 146 and 83 ended unchanged on the Jakarta Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 1.23% or 0.47 to $37.85 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June fell 0.57% or 0.23 to hit $39.82 a barrel, while the June Gold contract rose 0.55% or 6.70 to trade at $1235.30 a troy ounce.
USD/IDR was down 0.20% to 13223.0, while AUD/IDR fell 0.33% to 10141.70.
The US Dollar Index was down 0.15% at 94.65.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.