At the close in Jakarta, the Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite gained 0.28%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite were Nusa Konstruksi Enjiniring Tbk (JK: DGIK ), which rose 17.91% or 12 points to trade at 79 at the close. Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (JK: MEDC ) added 14.19% or 105 points to end at 845 and Sona Topas Tourism Industry (JK: SONA ) was up 13.51% or 250 points to 2100 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Panasia Indo Resources Tbk (JK: HDTX ), which lost 24.29% or 102 points to trade at 318 in late trade. Asuransi Harta Aman Pratama Tbk PT (JK: AHAP ) declined 17.95% or 35 points to end at 160 and Victoria Insurance Tbk PT (JK: VINS ) shed 12.57% or 21 points to 146.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 171 to 143 and 133 ended unchanged on the Jakarta Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was up 0.73% or 0.37 to $50.72 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 0.41% or 0.23 to hit $55.71 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.13% or 1.70 to trade at $1312.50 a troy ounce.
USD/IDR was up 0.03% to 13276.5, while AUD/IDR rose 0.36% to 10574.50.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.16% at 91.66.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.