The biggest gainers of the session on the CAC 40 were Safran SA (PA: SAF ), which rose 4.14% or 4.45 points to trade at 111.95 at the close. Dassault Systemes (PA: DAST ) added 4.03% or 4.50 points to end at 116.25 and Airbus Group SE (PA: AIR ) was up 4.00% or 3.91 points to 101.72 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Carrefour SA (PA: CARR ), which lost 2.17% or 0.34 points to trade at 15.54 in late trade. AXA SA (PA: AXAF ) declined 0.29% or 0.07 points to end at 22.52 and Credit Agricole SA (PA: CAGR ) gained 0.17% or 0.020 points to 12.132.
The top performers on the SBF 120 were Altran Technologies (PA: ALTT ) which rose 6.68% to 7.590, Teleperformance (PA: ROCH ) which was up 5.66% to settle at 155.00 and DBV Technologies (PA: DBV ) which gained 5.55% to close at 33.500.
The worst performers were Carrefour SA (PA: CARR ) which was down 2.17% to 15.54 in late trade, SES (PA: SESFd ) which lost 0.59% to settle at 20.08 and Neopost (PA: NPOS ) which was down 0.57% to 27.76 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 397 to 167 and 89 ended unchanged on the Paris Stock Exchange.
The CAC 40 VIX , which measures the implied volatility of CAC 40 options, was down 6.52% to 16.98.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.12% or 1.50 to $1231.80 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November fell 0.13% or 0.09 to hit $71.69 a barrel, while the December Brent oil contract rose 0.24% or 0.19 to trade at $80.97 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.04% to 1.1585, while EUR/GBP fell 0.17% to 0.8788.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.07% at 94.70.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.