The biggest gainers of the session on the CAC 40 were Atos SE (PA: ATOS ), which rose 2.93% or 1.94 points to trade at 68.24 at the close. Kering SA (PA: PRTP ) added 1.68% or 8.50 points to end at 515.70 and TechnipFMC PLC (PA: FTI ) was up 1.58% or 0.32 points to 20.58 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Veolia Environnement VE SA (PA: VIE ), which lost 2.45% or 0.530 points to trade at 21.070 in late trade. Sodexo SA (PA: EXHO ) declined 1.72% or 1.75 points to end at 100.25 and WFD Unibail Rodamco NV (AS: URW ) shed 0.94% or 1.40 points to 148.15.
The top performers on the SBF 120 were Iliad (PA: ILD ) which rose 4.69% to 103.45, Atos SE (PA: ATOS ) which was up 2.93% to settle at 68.24 and Ubisoft Entertainment (PA: UBIP ) which gained 2.59% to close at 83.200.
The worst performers were Air France KLM SA (PA: AIRF ) which was down 2.77% to 8.974 in late trade, Veolia Environnement VE SA (PA: VIE ) which lost 2.45% to settle at 21.070 and Solvay SA (BR: SOLB ) which was down 2.34% to 94.46 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 302 to 250 and 96 ended unchanged on the Paris Stock Exchange.
The CAC 40 VIX , which measures the implied volatility of CAC 40 options, was down 6.76% to 16.74.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for June delivery was down 0.35% or 4.55 to $1281.05 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in June rose 0.98% or 0.60 to hit $62.00 a barrel, while the July Brent oil contract rose 0.72% or 0.50 to trade at $70.38 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.01% to 1.1189, while EUR/GBP rose 0.54% to 0.8603.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.00% at 97.398.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.