Finland shares lower at close of trade; OMX Helsinki 25 down 1.21%
Investing.com – Finland equities were lower at the close on Monday, as losses in the Healthcare , Technology and Oil & Gas sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Helsinki, the OMX Helsinki 25 fell 1.21%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Helsinki 25 were Valmt (HE: VALMT ), which rose 0.36% or 0.07 points to trade at 19.78 at the close. DNA Oyj (HE: DNAO ) added 0.22% or 0.0400 points to end at 18.5800 and Kesko Oyj (HE: KESKOB ) was down 0.04% or 0.02 points to 50.78 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Metsa Board Oyj B (HE: METSB ), which lost 3.47% or 0.225 points to trade at 6.260 in late trade. Orion Oyj B (HE: ORNBV ) declined 2.57% or 0.81 points to end at 30.66 and Outokumpu Oyj (HE: OUT1V ) shed 2.52% or 0.1010 points to 3.9040.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 91 to 55 and 21 ended unchanged on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for April delivery was down 3.10% or 1.91 to $59.68 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in March fell 3.71% or 1.99 to hit $51.70 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.36% or 4.65 to trade at $1302.75 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.23% to 1.1439, while EUR/GBP rose 0.45% to 0.8682.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.12% at 95.347.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or