At the close in Helsinki, the OMX Helsinki 25 added 0.04%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Helsinki 25 were Nordea Bank Abp (HE: NDAFI ), which rose 3.63% or 0.287 points to trade at 8.184 at the close. Outotec Oyj (HE: OTE1V ) added 2.05% or 0.075 points to end at 3.738 and Nokia Oyj (HE: NOKIA ) was up 1.80% or 0.092 points to 5.204 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Fortum Oyj (HE: FORTUM ), which lost 3.21% or 0.63 points to trade at 18.97 in late trade. Metsa Board Oyj B (HE: METSB ) declined 2.05% or 0.150 points to end at 7.160 and Kesko Oyj (HE: KESKOB ) shed 2.05% or 1.10 points to 52.54.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 92 to 56 and 16 ended unchanged on the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Brent oil for January delivery was down 3.78% or 2.65 to $67.47 a barrel. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in December fell 4.02% or 2.41 to hit $57.52 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.13% or 1.60 to trade at $1202.90 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.52% to 1.1277, while EUR/GBP fell 0.78% to 0.8662.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.36% at 97.03.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.