PARIS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expected Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE to open 3 to 4 points lower, or down 0.1 percent, Germany's DAX .GDAXI to open 3 to 4 points lower, or down 0.04 percent, and France's CAC 40 .FCHI to open 11 to 12 points lower, or down 0.2 percent.
MAJOR EUROPEAN COMPANIES REPORTING: Full Year 2014 Amadeus IT Holding SA Earnings Release
BASFn.DE Full Year 2014 IMI (LONDON: IMI ) PLC Earnings Release
IMI.L Full Year 2014 Koninklijke Vopak NV Earnings Release
PSON.L Full Year 2014 Rentokil Initial PLC Earnings Release
RTO.L Full Year 2014 Restaurant Group PLC Earnings Release
RTN.L Full Year 2014 Tecnicas Reunidas SA Earnings Release
TRE.MC Full Year 2014 UBM PLC Earnings Release
UBM.L Full Year 2014 William Hill PLC Earnings Release
WMH.L Half Year 2015 Ricardo PLC Earnings Release
RCDO.L Preliminary 2014 Brunel International NV Earnings Release
BRUN.AS Preliminary 2014 Salzgitter AG Earnings Release
SZGG.DE Q4 2014 Aker ASA Earnings Release
AKER.OL Q4 2014 Belgacom SA Earnings Release
BCOM.BR Q4 2014 Corporacion Financiera Alba SA Earnings Release
ALB.MC Q4 2014 Piaggio & C SpA Earnings Release
MAJOR U.S. COMPANIES REPORTING RESF/US :
Q4 2014 NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG )
MAJOR MACROECONOMIC DATA/EVENTS (GMT) ECON :
0700 DE Import prices Jan
0745 FR Consumer spending Jan
0745 FR Producer Prices Jan
1000 IT CPI Feb
1330 US GDP prelim Q4
1445 US Chicago PMI Feb
1500 US U Michigan Sentiment Final Feb
1500 US Pending Homes Jan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ MARKET SNAPSHOT AT 0625 GMT:
LAST PCT CHG NET CHG S&P 500
2,110.74 -0.15 %
12.15 MSCI ASIA EX-JP
488.24 -0.09 %
0.15 % 0.0017 USD/JPY
119.23 -0.15 % -0.1800 10-YR US TSY YLD U.S. 10-Year Bond Yield
0.00 10-YR BUND YLD
0.00 SPOT GOLD
$1.55 US CRUDE
0.81 > GLOBAL MARKETS-OIL'S DROP CHILLS ASIAN STOCKS MKTS/GLOB
> US STOCKS-NASDAQ RESUMES CLIMB; S&P 500, DOW FALL WITH ENERGY .N
> TOKYO'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE CLOSES UP 0.06 PCT .T
> TREASURIES-BOND PRICES DIP ON HIGHER JAN CORE (NSE: CORE.NS ) CPI, WEAK 7-YR AUCTION US/N
> FOREX-DOLLAR PAUSES AFTER RALLYING ON U.S. DATA, FED REMARKS FRX/
> GOLD HOLDS UP ON CHINESE DEMAND, SET TO SNAP 4-WEEK LOSING RUN GOL/
> COPPER NEARS $6,000, EYES BIGGEST MONTHLY GAIN SINCE SEPT 2012 MET/L
> BRENT RISES ABOVE $61, SET FOR BIGGEST MONTHLY GAIN SINCE 2009 O/R
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.