At the close in Copenhagen, the OMX Copenhagen 20 fell 0.56%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the OMX Copenhagen 20 were GN Store Nord (CO: GN ), which rose 1.13% or 3.2 points to trade at 287.1 at the close. Genmab (CO: GEN ) added 0.95% or 9.0 points to end at 960.2 and Nordea Bank AB (CO: NDA ) was up 0.92% or 0.56 points to 61.40 in late trade.
Biggest losers included AP Moeller - Maersk A/S A (CO: MAERSKa ), which lost 4.05% or 360 points to trade at 8520 in late trade. AP Moeller - Maersk A/S B (CO: MAERSKb ) declined 3.81% or 360 points to end at 9100 and DSV (CO: DSV ) shed 3.58% or 19.2 points to 517.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 85 to 29 and 20 ended unchanged on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was down 1.78% or 1.17 to $64.52 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 0.78% or 0.59 to hit $74.75 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.20% or 2.60 to trade at $1277.50 a troy ounce.
USD/DKK was up 0.51% to 6.4446, while EUR/DKK rose 0.03% to 7.4541.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.37% at 94.76.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.