Colombia shares lower at close of trade; COLCAP down 0.60%
Investing.com – Colombia equities were lower at the close on Thursday, as losses in the Financials , Industrials and Public Services sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP lost 0.60%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Interconnection Electric SA ESP (CN: ISA ), which rose 1.94% or 260.0 points to trade at 13640.0 at the close. Avianca Holdings Pf (CN: AVT_p ) added 0.74% or 15.0 points to end at 2050.0 and Banco De Bogota SA (CN: BBO ) was up 0.44% or 300.0 points to 68300.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Canacol Energy Ltd (CN: CNE ), which lost 0.83% or 80.0 points to trade at 9580.0 in late trade. Cemex Latam Holdings SA (CN: CLH ) declined 2.93% or 160.0 points to end at 5300.0 and Etb (CN: ETB ) shed 2.64% or 9.0 points to 332.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 14 to 6 and 7 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for December delivery was down 1.74% or 1.78 to $100.60 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in December fell 0.56% or 13.00 to hit $2315.00 , while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.33% or 4.00 to trade at $1206.90 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was down 0.94% to 3023.55, while BRL/COP fell 2.14% to 719.86.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.30% at 94.54.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or