At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP fell 0.20% to hit a new 52-week low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Grupoaval (CN: GAA ), which rose 4.67% or 50.0 points to trade at 1120.0 at the close. Almacenes Exito SA (CN: IMI ) added 3.42% or 460.0 points to end at 13900.0 and Cemex Latam Holdings SA (CN: CLH ) was up 2.77% or 140.0 points to 5200.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Promigas (CN: PMG ), which lost 8.78% or 510.0 points to trade at 5300.0 in late trade. Conconcret (CN: CIC ) declined 1.79% or 5.0 points to end at 275.0 and Pfgrupsura (CN: SIS_p ) shed 1.06% or 320.0 points to 29880.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 20 to 6 and 2 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for December delivery was up 0.49% or 0.55 to $112.95 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in December rose 0.65% or 14.50 to hit $2229.50 , while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.39% or 4.80 to trade at $1217.80 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was up 0.34% to 3217.00, while BRL/COP fell 0.35% to 863.58.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.05% at 96.84.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.