At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP declined 0.14%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Pfgrupoarg (CN: ARG_p ), which rose 2.85% or 480.0 points to trade at 17300.0 at the close. Promigas (CN: PMG ) added 1.57% or 120.0 points to end at 7770.0 and Cementos Argos Pf (CN: CCB_p ) was up 1.48% or 120.0 points to 8220.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Banco De Bogota SA (CN: BBO ), which lost 1.25% or 860.0 points to trade at 68140.0 in late trade. Grupo Nutresa SA (CN: NCH ) declined 0.68% or 180.0 points to end at 26300.0 and Interconnection Electric SA ESP (CN: ISA ) shed 0.82% or 120.0 points to 14480.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 13 to 12 and 5 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for July delivery was down 0.57% or 0.66 to $115.67 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in July rose 3.00% or 71.50 to hit $2451.50 , while the August Gold Futures contract rose 0.38% or 4.90 to trade at $1306.20 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was up 0.05% to 2860.55, while BRL/COP fell 2.37% to 750.62.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 1.36% at 94.83.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.