At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP fell 0.08%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Canacol Energy Ltd (CN: CNE ), which rose 1.50% or 140.0 points to trade at 9500.0 at the close. Conconcret (CN: CIC ) added 1.03% or 8.0 points to end at 788.0 and Pfgrupsura (CN: SIS_p ) was up 0.91% or 320.0 points to 35300.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Cemex Latam Holdings SA (CN: CLH ), which lost 3.74% or 280.0 points to trade at 7200.0 in late trade. Cementos Argos Pf (CN: CCB_p ) declined 1.84% or 150.0 points to end at 8000.0 and Grupoaval (CN: GAA ) shed 1.67% or 20.0 points to 1180.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 11 to 10 and 7 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for September delivery was up 0.69% or 0.75 to $110.22 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in September fell 4.00% or 92.50 to hit $2219.50 , while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.24% or 3.00 to trade at $1222.70 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was down 0.28% to 2876.35, while BRL/COP rose 0.17% to 773.82.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.12% at 94.46.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.