Colombia shares higher at close of trade; COLCAP up 0.83%
Investing.com – Colombia equities were higher at the close on Tuesday, as gains in the Industrials , Investment and Public Services sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Colombia, the COLCAP gained 0.83%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the COLCAP were Avianca Holdings Pf (CN: AVT_p ), which rose 2.59% or 55.0 points to trade at 2180.0 at the close. Ecopetrol SA (CN: ECO ) added 2.13% or 85.0 points to end at 4075.0 and Etb (CN: ETB ) was up 1.92% or 6.0 points to 319.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Conconcret (CN: CIC ), which lost 3.13% or 11.0 points to trade at 340.0 in late trade. Corporacion Financiera Colombiana SA (CN: CFV ) declined 2.75% or 600.0 points to end at 21200.0 and Pfgrupoarg (CN: ARG_p ) shed 2.37% or 320.0 points to 13180.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 16 to 6 and 4 ended unchanged on the Colombia Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, US coffee C for December delivery was up 1.25% or 1.40 to $113.30 . Meanwhile, US cocoa for delivery in December rose 0.57% or 12.00 to hit $2116.00 , while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.39% or 4.60 to trade at $1193.20 a troy ounce.
USD/COP was up 0.57% to 3060.50, while BRL/COP rose 2.01% to 824.20.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.09% at 95.35.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or