The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Sichuan Golden Summit Group Joint Stock Co Ltd (SS: 600678 ), which rose 10.08% or 0.670 points to trade at 7.320 at the close. Hainan Haiqi Transportation Group Co Ltd (SS: 603069 ) added 10.06% or 0.710 points to end at 7.770 and Beihai Gofar Marine Biological Industry Co Ltd (SS: 600538 ) was up 10.02% or 0.460 points to 5.050 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Shanghai Shibei Hi-Tech Co Ltd A (SS: 600604 ), which lost 10.04% or 1.14 points to trade at 10.22 in late trade. Henan Zhongyuan Expressway Co Ltd (SS: 600020 ) declined 10.02% or 0.460 points to end at 4.130 and Shanghai Xinhua Media Co Ltd (SS: 600825 ) shed 10.02% or 0.650 points to 5.840.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Yunnan Baiyao Group Co Ltd (SZ: 000538 ) which rose 6.83% to 75.03, Sieyuan Electric Co Ltd (SZ: 002028 ) which was up 3.75% to settle at 11.33 and Happigo Home Shopping Co Ltd (SZ: 300413 ) which gained 3.22% to close at 36.90.
The worst performers were Yinji Entertainment Media Co Ltd (SZ: 002143 ) which was down 10.07% to 3.66 in late trade, Huawen Media Investment Corp (SZ: 000793 ) which lost 10.00% to settle at 3.69 and Meisheng Cultural & Creative Corp Ltd (SZ: 002699 ) which was down 9.97% to 6.14 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 1424 to 44 and 5 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was unchanged 0.00% to 30.22.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was down 0.31% or 3.80 to $1224.20 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in January fell 2.29% or 1.25 to hit $53.38 a barrel, while the January Brent oil contract fell 0.81% or 0.51 to trade at $62.09 a barrel.
USD/CNY was up 0.15% to 6.9422, while EUR/CNY rose 0.22% to 7.9215.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.23% at 96.360.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.