The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Qingdao Huijintong Power Eouipment Co Ltd (SS: 603577 ), which rose 10.03% or 1.350 points to trade at 14.810 at the close. Qingdao Tianhua Institute Chemistry Engineering Co Ltd (SS: 600579 ) added 10.01% or 1.01 points to end at 11.10 and Comefly Outdoor Co Ltd (SS: 603908 ) was up 10.00% or 3.39 points to 37.29 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Jien Nickel (SS: 600432 ), which lost 10.07% or 0.550 points to trade at 4.910 in late trade. Suzhou Douson Drilling & Production Equipment Co Ltd (SS: 603800 ) declined 10.01% or 2.290 points to end at 20.580 and Shenji Group Kunming Machine Tool Co Ltd (SS: 600806 ) shed 9.96% or 0.520 points to 4.700.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were CNNC Hua Yuan Titanium Dioxide Co Ltd (SZ: 002145 ) which rose 9.92% to 4.21, First Capital Securities Co Ltd Class A (SZ: 002797 ) which was up 6.10% to settle at 7.13 and Zhejiang Supor Co Ltd (SZ: 002032 ) which gained 4.47% to close at 53.99.
The worst performers were Jiangsu Kangde Xin Composite Material Co Ltd (SZ: 002450 ) which was down 10.01% to 17.08 in late trade, Chongqing Zhifei Bio Products (SZ: 300122 ) which lost 10.00% to settle at 41.95 and Anhui Shengyun Environment-Protection Group Co Ltd (SZ: 300090 ) which was down 9.96% to 8.32 at the close.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 900 to 435 and 40 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was unchanged 0.00% to 20.63.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for June delivery was down 0.14% or 1.80 to $1298.30 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in July rose 0.10% or 0.07 to hit $67.11 a barrel, while the August Brent oil contract rose 0.17% or 0.13 to trade at $77.69 a barrel.
USD/CNY was up 0.03% to 6.4120, while EUR/CNY rose 0.07% to 7.5031.
The US Dollar Index Futures was unchanged 0.00% at 93.95.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.