The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Shenzhen Geoway Co Ltd (SS: 600462 ), which rose 10.10% or 0.300 points to trade at 3.270 at the close. Air China Ltd Class A (SS: 601111 ) added 10.05% or 0.760 points to end at 8.320 and China Sports Industry Group Co Ltd (SS: 600158 ) was up 10.05% or 0.830 points to 9.090 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Sichuan Golden Summit Group Joint Stock Co Ltd (SS: 600678 ), which lost 10.04% or 0.750 points to trade at 6.720 in late trade. A-Zenith Home Furnishings Co Ltd (SS: 603389 ) declined 10.00% or 1.710 points to end at 15.390 and Pengxin International Mining Co Ltd (SS: 600490 ) shed 8.97% or 0.63 points to 6.39.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co Ltd (SZ: 002460 ) which rose 10.00% to 32.02, Hongda Xingye Co Ltd (SZ: 002002 ) which was up 10.00% to settle at 3.63 and Shandong Qixing Iron Tower Co Ltd (SZ: 002359 ) which gained 9.97% to close at 9.60.
The worst performers were Jiangsu Jiujiujiu Technology Co Ltd (SZ: 002411 ) which was down 10.01% to 20.59 in late trade, Yinji Entertainment Media Co Ltd (SZ: 002143 ) which lost 5.19% to settle at 3.84 and Anhui Shengyun Environment-Protection Group Co Ltd (SZ: 300090 ) which was down 4.26% to 3.15 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 1306 to 122 and 27 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was unchanged 0.00% to 21.70.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.24% or 2.90 to $1214.20 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November rose 0.18% or 0.13 to hit $70.45 a barrel, while the November Brent oil contract rose 0.38% or 0.30 to trade at $79.00 a barrel.
USD/CNY was down 0.14% to 6.8371, while EUR/CNY fell 0.08% to 8.0573.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.03% at 93.50.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.