The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Shanghai Hugong Electric Group Co Ltd (SS: 603131 ), which rose 10.02% or 1.650 points to trade at 18.110 at the close. Comefly Outdoor Co Ltd (SS: 603908 ) added 10.01% or 3.13 points to end at 34.40 and Shanghai Sanmao Enterprise Group Co Ltd A (SS: 600689 ) was up 10.01% or 1.180 points to 12.970 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Jien Nickel (SS: 600432 ), which lost 10.05% or 0.610 points to trade at 5.460 in late trade. Shenji Group Kunming Machine Tool Co Ltd (SS: 600806 ) declined 10.00% or 0.580 points to end at 5.220 and Shanghai Jiabao Industry & Commerce Group Co Ltd (SS: 600622 ) shed 9.88% or 1.080 points to 9.850.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Dongguan Souyute Fashion Co Ltd (SZ: 002503 ) which rose 7.98% to 4.06, Hedy Holding Co Ltd (SZ: 002027 ) which was up 7.95% to settle at 12.49 and Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd (SZ: 002024 ) which gained 7.46% to close at 16.27.
The worst performers were Jiangsu Changfa Refrigeration Co Ltd (SZ: 002413 ) which was down 10.00% to 7.65 in late trade, Zhejiang Huace Film TV Co (SZ: 300133 ) which lost 8.06% to settle at 10.04 and Apex Technology Co Ltd (SZ: 002180 ) which was down 7.33% to 31.50 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 1208 to 136 and 34 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was unchanged 0.00% to 22.00.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for June delivery was up 0.30% or 3.90 to $1305.40 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in July fell 0.26% or 0.18 to hit $68.03 a barrel, while the August Brent oil contract fell 0.37% or 0.29 to trade at $77.43 a barrel.
USD/CNY was down 0.20% to 6.4049, while EUR/CNY rose 0.07% to 7.4932.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.24% at 93.83.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.