The biggest gainers of the session on the Shanghai Composite were Hna Innovation Hainan Co Ltd A (SS: 600555 ), which rose 10.04% or 0.53 points to trade at 5.81 at the close. Hunan Copote Science Technology Co Ltd (SS: 600476 ) added 9.99% or 1.720 points to end at 18.940 and Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd (SS: 600332 ) was up 9.99% or 3.200 points to 35.230 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Jiangsu SOPO Chemical Co Ltd (SS: 600746 ), which lost 10.06% or 0.730 points to trade at 6.530 in late trade. Hisense Electric Co Ltd (SS: 600060 ) declined 10.02% or 1.490 points to end at 13.380 and Ningbo United Group Co Ltd (SS: 600051 ) shed 10.02% or 0.880 points to 7.900.
The top performers on the SZSE Component were Beijing Enlight Media (SZ: 300251 ) which rose 9.97% to 11.58, Wuxi Lead Auto Equipment Co Ltd (SZ: 300450 ) which was up 6.41% to settle at 62.79 and Shenwu Environmental Tech (SZ: 300156 ) which gained 5.94% to close at 12.49.
The worst performers were Thunder Software Technology Co Ltd (SZ: 300496 ) which was down 9.99% to 35.77 in late trade, Nationz Technologies Inc (SZ: 300077 ) which lost 9.26% to settle at 11.37 and Goldenmax International Technology Ltd (SZ: 002636 ) which was down 8.63% to 11.11 at the close.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 808 to 505 and 59 ended unchanged on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The CBOE China Etf Volatility , which measures the implied volatility of Shanghai Composite options, was unchanged 0.00% to 22.87.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for June delivery was down 0.06% or 0.80 to $1317.10 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in June fell 0.44% or 0.30 to hit $67.89 a barrel, while the June Brent oil contract fell 0.37% or 0.28 to trade at $74.46 a barrel.
USD/CNY was down 0.29% to 6.3412, while EUR/CNY fell 0.23% to 7.6521.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.25% at 91.62.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.