Nov 10 (Reuters) - State Bank Of India SBI.NS
* Chairman says bankruptcy cases provisioning ratio is over 50 percent as of end of September
* Chairman says corporate credit growth remains muted
* Chairman says watchlist for potential default accounts has come down to 210 billion rupees from 240 billion rupees
* Exec says in second RBI list for potential bankruptcies, already provided for 75 percent
* Exec says most bad loan recoveries coming from retail and SMEs
* Exec says NIM should be better going ahead with 10-15 bps improvement, don't expect quantum jump
* Exec says number of large accounts going for resolution outside of nclt is very few Further company coverage: SBI.NS
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.