April 11 (Reuters) - Vedanta Limited:
* Says merger of Cairn India Limited (NS: CAIL ) with Vedanta Limited effective as on April 11
* Says shareholders of Cairn India will receive interim dividend of INR 17.70 per share
* For each share held , Cairn India shareholders will get one share in Vedanta
* For each share held , Cairn India shareholders will get 4 7.5 percent redeemable preference share in Vedanta
* Says no shares would be issued to co and units for shareholding in Cairn India
* Co will arrange for a 3rd party facility enabling cash exit for rps holders at par within 30 days from issuance Source text: Further company coverage: CAIL.NS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.