BRIEF-Noida Toll Bridge gets letter from Deutsche Bank Trust for termination of deposit agreement
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Noida Toll Bridge Company Ltd NOID.NS :
* Says unable to appoint a successor depositary in order to continue GDR facility
* Says co has got termination letter from Deutsche Bank (DE: DBKGn ) Trust Co. Americas
* Termination to take effect on or around May 4, 2017
* Prior to termination, GDR holders may convert their GDRs into underlying equity shares listed on NSE and Bombay Stock Exchange Source text: Further company coverage: NOID.NS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or