Jan 29 (Reuters) - Inox Wind:
* Inox wind and Tata Power sign 172 mw wind power deals for gujarat & rajasthan
* Inox wind - IWL is responsible for site acquisition, project development,
erection and commissioning
* Inox wind - IWL is responsible for also providing long term operations and
maintenance of wind power projects
* Inox wind -agreements require iwl to supply, erect and commission 86 units of
its 2 mw wind turbine generators (wtgs) in gujarat and rajasthan
* Rpt-inox wind - IWL is responsible for also providing long term operations
and maintenance of wind power projects
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.