July 25 (Reuters) - Vedanta Ltd VDAN.NS
* June quarter consol profit 22.70 billion rupees versus 13.58 billion rupees
* Consensus forecast for June quarter consol profit was 16.31 billion rupees
* Says merger of Cairn India Limited (NS: CAIL ) with Vedanta Limited was made effective on 11 April 2017
* June quarter consol total income 203.97 billion rupees versus 165.81 billion rupees
* Says Zinc India capacity expansion to 1.2 MTPA by FY2020 on track
* Says Zinc India Zawar mill expansion upgraded to 2.7MTPA; expected completion in Q2 FY2018
* Says Zinc India cop expected to be slightly higher than last year due to input commodity prices
* Says FY2018 net capex estimated at $250mln for Cairn Oil&Gas
* Says "Zinc International: Gamsberg project on track for mid-CY 2018 production"
* Says in FY2018 Cairn Oil&Gas Rajasthan production expected at 165 KBOEPD with further potential upside from growth projects
* Says outloook for FY2018 aluminium production 1.5 to 1.6MT (excluding. Trial run); alumina production 1.5 to 1.6MT
* Says Copper India FY2018 production estimated at 400 KT
* Says Iron Ore FY2018 production estimated at 5.5 MTPA at Goa and 2.3 MTPA at Karnataka
* Says consol debt as of June 30 at 673.42 billion rupees
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.