March 7 (Reuters) - Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd GFLR.NS
* Says Inox Group sells operating wind farms to Leap Green Energy
* Says transaction expected to complete within next few months
* Says unit Inox Renewables to sell all operating wind farms on slump sale basis for undisclosed price
* Says deal to reduce co's debt of around 8 billion rupees
* Says transaction will help increase Leap Green's operating capacity to upto 762 MW
* Says UBS acted as sole financial advisor on the transaction
* Says deal will decrease leverage of GFL at consolidated level
* Says Khaitan & Co advised Inox Group on the transaction
* Says MD&T Partners advised Leap Green Energy on the transaction Source text: Further company coverage: GFLR.NS
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.