Sept 4 (Reuters) - DragonWave Inc DWI.TO :
* Updates revenue expectations for the second quarter of fiscal 2016
* Sees Q2 2016 revenue about $27.5 million
* Says updated revenue expectations of approximately $27.5 million for the
second quarter of fiscal year 2016
* Says sequential quarterly revenue growth for Q2 is now expected to be
* Says approximately $2.8 million of shipments that did not make the Q2 cutoff
and slipped to Q3
* Says small amount of revenue variance is due to large deployment in India
that was halted during Q2 as result of product issue
* While product issue has now been resolved, deployment of product by the
affected customer in India continues to be suspended
* Source text for Eikon ID:nMKWb51Pna
* Further company coverage DWI.TO
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.