June 27(Reuters) - Jtekt Corp 6473.T
* Says it acquired 50.4 percent stake in India-based firm Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd SONA.NS for 14.8 billion yen in total
* Says it increased stake in Sona Koyo Steering Systems to 70.5 percent from 20.1 percent
* Acquisition plan was announced on Feb. 1
Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/NAq6mY
Further company coverage: 6473.T SONA.NS
(Beijing Headline News)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.