This small cap stock surged up to 14% in Monday’s market as the company announced the Golden Bharat Travel Sale from 19 September 2023 to 26 September 2023 which offers heavy discounts on flights, hotels, buses, and many more.
Share price of Easy Trip (NS: EASM ) closed at Rs. 44.60 per share on Monday. During the trading session, it rallied almost 14% to reach its intra- day high of Rs. 39.95 per share. The stock has gained 18.25% in the last one month and 243.1% in the last three years.
As per company’s recent filing on 19 Sep 2023, EaseMyTrip has announced the Golden Bharat Travel Sales which is a limited time offer from 19 Sep 2023 to 26 Sep 2023. Under this sale, travellers can save up from Rs. 2,023 to Rs. 10,000 on bookings for domestic and international flights, hotels, buses, and cab bookings respectively. Travel and cruise packages start from an exclusive rate of Rs. 10,199.
Comparing its financials on a QoQ basis, the company has recorded a revenue of Rs. 124.05 crore in Q1FY24, up by 6.3% from Rs. 116.59 crore in Q4FY23. Its net profit saw a reduction of 16.4% from Rs. 31.15 crore in Q4FY23 to Rs. 26.02 crore in Q1FY24.
Easy Trip Planners Limited is into travel services and offers its services through an online travel platform. It is one of the fastest growing online travel companies. It offers its customers access to more than 300 airlines including domestic and international with over a million hotels as well as cab options, rentals and bus bookings for major cities in India.
Written by Bhumika Khandelwal
The post Stock jumped up to 14% as the company announced Golden Bharat Travel Sale; Check the details appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.