By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Eicher Motors (NS: EICH ): The Delhi-based auto company has marked its debut on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index 2021 Emerging Markets category, among 10 global automotive companies to feature on the list for this year. Additionally, EML has ranked 8th in the list of global auto companies for ESG practices.
ONGC (NS: ONGC ): The government has asked the state-owned oil and gas producer to ‘carve out’ non-producing high-potential areas of Mumbai High and Bassein fields for privatisation, not privatise entire fields, as per an ET report.
Biocon (NS: BION ): The biopharma company’s subsidiary Biocon Biologicsand Viatris launched their interchangeable insulin biosimilar in the US market, which includes Semglee, a branded product and an unbranded injection, Insulin Glargine, which is set to control high blood sugar in pediatric patients and adults.
Poonawalla Fincorp Ltd (NS: POON ): Rising Sun Holdings Pvt Ltd has acquired a total of 1.24 crore equity shares in the company, priced at Rs 201.5/share, while Microfirm Capital has sold 1.22 crore shares in the company for Rs 201.5/share on the NSE, as per bulk data.
Parag Milk Foods Ltd (NS: PAMF ): Investcorp Infrastructure Fund 1 has got its shareholding in the company reduced to 3.29% from 5.29% by selling 2% of its stake in the company through open market transactions.
Grindwell Norton Ltd (NS: GRNN ): The company has invested Rs 15 lakh in Cleanwin Energy Three LLP towards purchasing power.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.