On Friday this-small cap stock fell up to 4% after 35 lakhs shares changed hands. This stock has delivered 25% returns in six months and 15% returns in one year. A block deal refers to a transaction in which more than 5 lakh shares of a particular business listed on the exchange, or shares worth more than Rs. 5 crores, are traded.
VRL Logistics Ltd
The company VRL Logistics Ltd., with a market capitalization of Rs. 6,194 Cr., is under the small-cap category. On Friday at 14:30 p.m. the company shares were trading 0.8% below at Rs. 704.50. It is 9.5% below the 52-week high.
As per the reports, 35 lakh shares changed hands through block trade at Rs. 685.65. The total worth of this transaction is about 240 Cr. Both buyers and sellers are not immediately known.
According to the company filing, total revenue grew by 10% YoY from Rs. 617.2 Cr in Q1 FY23 to Rs. 683 Cr in Q1 FY24 and for the same period, net profit declined by 7% YoY from Rs. 36.46 Cr to Rs. 33.94 Cr. As of June 2023, EPS stood at 3.88.
As per the latest shareholding data, Promoters hold 64.24%, FIIs hold 25.09%, DIIs hold 25.09% and Publc hold 8.49% stake in the company.
The primary focus of the logistics services provided by VRL Logistics Ltd. is the transportation of passengers and cargo. The business operates in four segments: air passenger transportation, bus operations, power sales, and goods transportation.
Written by Sheshadri N
The post Stock falls up to 4% after 35 Lakh shares of the company changed hands through block deal appeared first on Trade Brains.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.