Blockchain firm Lookonchain revealed the significant trading activity of Spartan Group involving DYDX on the Binance exchange. The Singapore and Hong Kong-based firm has been actively trading, with a net withdrawal of 740 thousand units between January 13 and June 13, 2023.
During this period, Spartan Group deposited 500 thousand units, equivalent to $1.04 million, and withdrew 1.24 million units, valued at $2.25 million. These transactions were conducted at an average price of $2.04 per unit.
Despite the recent 4.2% surge in DYDX's price to $2.06, Spartan Group's holdings remained unaffected by the daily trading volume of DYDX. Currently, the group holds 737,623 units of DYDX, realizing a profit of $54,500 from their trading activities.
It's important to note that these figures do not constitute investment advice but are merely a reflection of Spartan Group's trading activity on the Binance exchange as reported by Lookonchain.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.