March 3 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
The Brazilian unit of Spanish telecom Telefonica said on Tuesday that it had agreed with Canadian pension fund CDPQ to create a joint venture to develop a "neutral and independent" wholesale fibre optic network in Brazil. DE SABADELL SABE.MC
Banco de Sabadell said on Tuesday it would issue perpetual preferred securities for 500 million euros ($604.30 million). IBE.MC
Spanish electric utility Iberdrola said on Wednesday that Neonergia's unit Bahia Geracao de Energia completed the acquisition of 100% of the Brazilian company CEB Distribuicao SA. AUTOMOTIVE CIEA.MC
Cie Automotive paid 22 million euros to raise its stake in the joint venture with Mahindra Cie MAHN.NS to 60.18%, thus strengthening its position on the Asian market, Spanish newspaper Expansion reported on Wednesday.
JP Morgan raised target price to 12 euros from 11.4 euros. SANTANDER SAN.MC
Morgan Stanley raised target price to 30.5 euros from 28.1 euros. today's European market outlook double click on .EU .
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on .IBEX
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click HOT-ES
For Spanish language market report double click on .MES
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on .EU
($1 = 0.8274 euros) (Gdansk Newsroom; Gdansk.email@example.com +48 58 769 66 00)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.