By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Dish TV India (NS: DSTV ): The satellite television provider’s managing director Jawahar Goel has stepped down from the position after 78.94% of shareholders voted against his reappointment at the company’s EGM.
CSB Bank (NS: CSBB ): The private lender has appointed Bhama Krishnamurthy as its part-time chairperson, subject to RBI’s approval.
Hindustan Media Ventures (NS: HINS ): The media company’s board is scheduled to meet on June 29 for the consideration of share buyback.
BLS International Services (NS: BLSN ): The company is awarded a work order for installing and commissioning hardware at 81 offices under the Presidency Zone in Kolkata, from the West Bengal government.
GE T&D India (NS: GETD ): The power transmission & distribution company’s long-term credit rating has been downgraded by the rating agency ICRA (NS: ICRA ) from A+ to A with a negative outlook due to a decline in financial performance.
Satin Creditcare Network (NS: SATR ): The NBFC has raised Rs 96.25 crore by issuing bonds on a private placement basis to two investors.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.