By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Bayer (ETR: BAYGN ) Cropscience (NS: BAYE ): The multinational pharmaceuticals company’s profit jumped 146.7% YoY to Rs 152.7 crore in the March quarter and revenue from operations surged 31.3% YoY to Rs 963.3 crore.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NS: REDY ): The pharmaceutical giant, in partnership with Senores Pharmaceuticals, has launched Ketorolac Tromethamine tablets in the U.S. market, post-approval by the US FDA.
Metropolis Healthcare (NS: METP ): The diagnostic chain’s consolidated net profit declined 34% YoY to Rs 40 crore, and revenue climbed 5% YoY to Rs 306 crore in the March quarter, both falling short of the Street’s expectations. Its total cost surged 20% YoY to Rs 255 crore in the period.
Ipca Laboratories (NS: IPCA ): The company’s consolidated net PAT declined 19.3% YoY to Rs 130.23 crore in Q4, due to higher expenses., while revenue rose 15.6% YoY to Rs 1,289.1 crore in the quarter. Further, its board has approved the merger of Tonira Exports and Ramdev Chemical, subject to approval.
Aster DM Healthcare (NS: ATRD ): The healthcare company’s consolidated net profit rallied a whopping 110.25% YoY to Rs 246 crore in the March quarter, while its revenue from operations rose 14.1% YoY to Rs 2,728 crore.
Companies including Torrent Pharma (NS: TORP ), Apollo Hospitals (NS: APLH ), Max Healthcare (NS: MAXE ), and Fortis Healthcare (NS: FOHE ) will release their earnings results for the March-ending quarter on May 25.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.