By Malvika Gurung
investing.com -- Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ): The flagship company of the Adani (NS: APSE ) Group conglomerate debuted on the Nifty50 index and secured finances for the access-controlled, six-lane greenfield Ganga Expressway project in UP, after nine months of winning the contract.
The 594 km-long expressway will connect Meerut with Prayagraj, of which Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ) will build 464 km.
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (NS: APSE ): The country’s largest private multi-port operator has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary, Adani Aviation Fuels (AAFL) for carrying out the sourcing, transporting, and supplying businesses, along with the trading of aviation-related fuels business, among others.
Adani Power (NS: ADAN ): India’s largest private thermal power producer’s 100% acquisition of Diligent Power Private and DB Power has been approved by the competition watchdog Competition Commission of India.
The company announced to acquire DB Power for Rs 7,017 crore last month.
Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ): The renewable energy company has commissioned the world’s largest wind-solar power plant having a capacity of 600 MW in Jaisalmer. This plant has a power purchase agreement with the state-owned Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) for 25 years at Rs 2.69/kWh.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.