- SOL’s price rose by 2.2% in a day as per data from CMC (NS: CMC ).
- If the price of the token can break through $26, it may be able to reach $28.
There are a number of causes behind Solana’s recent brief price surge. On July 7, Solana finally had its much-anticipated Proof-of-History fork, which included significant enhancements to the underlying network. Developers and investors now have more faith in Solana as a result of the successful fork.
Solana’s DeFi activity is also picking up speed, with the total value locked lately surpassing $1.2 billion. There will be a greater need for the SOL token as more Solana DApps become available.
The Solana Foundation has been working to make an impact by holding a public event, PlayGG, in San Diego last week. General Manager of Solana Games Johnny Lee anticipated the free two-day event would attract investors, the media, and local San Diego families to try out blockchain gaming in a manner that didn’t focus on crypto or NFTs.
Strong Resistance at $26 Mark
SOL’s price rose by 2.2% in a day, although the token has hardly moved upward during the last week. Despite the obstacles, the morning star reversal sign and a bullish pennant formation are two crucial bullish indications to keep an eye out for.
These trends indicate that a successful test of the nearby resistance level at the $26 mark might pave the way for SOL to attempt a rally to the highs it hit two weeks ago. SOL is worth $25.07 at the time of this writing and has been trying to break over the $26 resistance level.
If the price of the token can break through $26, it may be able to reach $28. At that price, it may have hit a ceiling. If the currency can break over this resistance, it may continue its upward trend all the way to $30. However, there is a potential for decline. If SOL can’t maintain its price above $26, it might drop below $21. If it drops below that level, it may hit $18 as well.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.